The NHS is there for us from the moment we are born. It takes care of us and our family members when we need it most. The NHS was founded on a common set of principles and values, and the NHS Constitution establishes the principles and values of the NHS in England. It sets out rights to which patients, public and staff are entitled, and pledges that the NHS is committed to achieving. It also sets out responsibilities, which the public, patients and staff owe to one another to ensure that the NHS operates fairly and effectively.
For more information visit NHS Choices.
- Darlington CCG Constitution
- Appendix 2 – Terms of Reference
- Appendix 3 – Standing Orders
- Appendix 4 – Prime financial policies and financial limits
- Appendix 5 – Member practices
- Scheme of Delegation