We’re very keen to engage and involve the public in our work. We want you to have the opportunity to be fully involved in the decisions we take and want to make sure that the idea of ‘no decision about me, without me’ becomes the way we routinely work.
We do this in the following ways:
- Listening and learning about your own experiences as a patient or a carer
- Asking you what you think about local health services
- Listening to what you think works well, and what doesn’t
- Informing you about current developments
- Involving you in the decisions we have to make
- Showing you how your views have helped shape local health services
We want to know how people would like to be involved in the development and work of the new clinical commissioning group and how they can influence decisions in the future.
Ways to get involved:
- Regular meetings that you can attend – watch our news post section
- Join in engagement or public consultation sessions on changes to services
- Attend our regular Governing Body meetings
- Have your say by contacting us.